Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi all!

Name's Cameron, 20 year old living in the city of Townsville (no, not the same as the Powerpuff Girls), up in Sunny Queensland, Australia.  For quite some time now, I have been running my Windows PC's without the aid of Anti-virus software. For me, this has been a great experience... However, I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there that would disagree!

As daunting as this all sounds, it really isn't difficult to protect your computer from these digital threats, all on your lonesome. Sometimes all it takes is a little common sense. I will be keeping this blog updated, so keep checking back to make sure you're doing all you can to keep yourself out of trouble!

And remember, this isn't just for people brave enough to explore without anti-virus, at some point, even with the aid of this software, it just won't be enough to completely clear a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment